Ryan Lochte dishes on Vegas party with Prince Harry

Who needs Michael Phelps? Prince Harry is all the swimming competition Ryan Lochte needs.

On TODAY Thursday, Lochte told Matt Lauer that Harry challenged him to a race in a nightclub pool last Friday, and the Olympian accepted.

Lochte had never met the prince until the royal's entourage approached him that night.

"His people came over to my table and said, 'Prince Harry wants to meet you,'" he said. "I was like, 'Lets meet him.' I went over there. I was fully clothed, and he says, 'You want to race me in the pool?' I took off my shirt, jumped in and we started racing."

Lochte enjoyed his brush with royalty, which began and ended with their impromptu race.

“He’s part of the royal family and everything, but he’s really a nice guy,’’ Lochte said. “He’s really talkative. He just wanted to meet me and honestly wanted to race me. I thought that was the coolest thing.’’

Only hours later, all of the prince’s clothes came off in a now-infamous strip-billiards incident that took place in a hotel suite. Lochte did not get the invite to play strip billiards with the prince and his friends.

“He never said anything like that,’’ Lochte said. “After our race and everything, we went our separate ways. I’m kind of happy. I don’t need that.’’

Nightclub swims notwithstanding, Lochte, 28, said that these three weeks out of the water have been his longest break from the pool since he was 10 years old.

“After racing Prince Harry, I got that competitive edge back in me and I want to get back in the water,’’ Lochte cracked.

After celebrating his birthday and dabbling in acting on '90210,' Lochte is ready to start gearing up for the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. He said he will get back to training on Monday.

“Once I landed back in the States after London, I already had my goals in mind for Rio,’’ he said. “They’re a little different now. I can’t spill everything.’’

Lochte did let it slip that he will not be swimming the same events as he did in London, where he won two golds, two silvers and a bronze to bring his career total to 11 medals.

“Whenever I go up on the blocks, I don’t want to go for second or third, I want to win,’’ he said. “So I was definitely pleased and unpleased with some of my races, so hopefully I can change that in the next four years. I’m going to be swimming different events, that’s for sure. I’m getting older, my body’s getting older, so I can’t do those long events.’’

His outside interests in fashion, acting and other pursuits will not distract him from his training, Lochte said.

“Because of the training that I’ve been doing these past eight years, I have a good background, so I know that I’m able to do other things that I wasn’t able to do before so that leads to acting, doing who knows what,’’ he said. “The whole acting thing is definitely nerve-wracking. I can swim in front of 10,000 people, no problem, but acting, that’s a little hard.’’

More: Video: Prince Harry returns to London amid photo scandal
Lochte: 'I'm going another four years' to Rio games
Jeah! Lochte to guest star on '90210'

Jump to discussion page: 1 2

Well so far he is sounding like a good boy-can he keep it up?

Hope so...

Reply#1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 AM EDT

Lets hope so. It seems like when young people are focused (anyone for that matter) on something, rather then themselves they tend to stay out of trouble.

I am glad he said, "I don't need that..." when he talked about Harry's strip/affair.

#1.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:25 AM EDT

Indubitably the Prince experienced significant "shrinkage" in the pool and said Tally-ho to his Tally-whacker!

#1.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:34 AM EDT

Although Ryan got back into the water, he fortunately stayed out of hot water. See you in Rio!

#1.3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:50 PM EDT

That was some expensive p.

#1.4 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:45 PM EDT

Why should he keep it up? Ryan is a grown ass man so is Harry they should be able to do what they want when they want so long as they're not breaking the law and or hurting other people.So i do not care If Ryan behaves no one else should either

#1.5 - Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:07 AM EDT

Ryan Lochte has more class then Prince Harry. The Royals seems to dumb-down with each generation...or perhaps it's more noticeable. Ryan Lochte is a real gentlemen and a focused Olympian.

Reply#2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:22 AM EDT

How do you know he is a real gentleman? Even his own mom said he has a lot of one night stands (e.g. one data and done or "one and done") which doesn't sound very gentlemanly to me.

#2.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 AM EDT

Exactly. He's a douche, there is no class with him but he does seem to be minding his P's and Q's for now.

#2.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:53 AM EDT

Becky,

You are a bit misinformed. Like Barkat said, he is a total douche. have you not been paying attention to all the crap that comes out of his mouth?

#2.3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 PM EDT

Becky's probably like so many of his one night stands, enamored with his good looks/physique but deaf to the moronic drivel that comes out of his mouth. I always laugh when some women call men superficial, but women who like Lochte are NO different... one night stands, that stupid grill in his mouth, arrogant beyond belief, calling himself a 'rock star' (yes, he did, gag) etc -- 'but he's cute' they say. Then please don't whine when people like him bang you and then can't even remember your name and never bother to call you again.

#2.4 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 PM EDT

I vote with the folks who think he's a douche. I thought he came off like a trash-talking punk during the Olympics. And not impressed by the grill.

#2.5 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:43 PM EDT

@ Ulrich...considering that I am 73 years old and have been married for almost 51 years...I don't think I have to worry about being "banged" by him. It's sounds like you are a very bitter person.

#2.6 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:03 PM EDT

Yeah, it's funny how people have to make someone squeaky clean before they can like what they do professionally, i.e. sports star, movie star, etc... We don't own them, they are not ours. Ryan is not our pet good guy who swims for us and makes our world feel more livable. He's a human and can do what he wants. Those situations are between him and his loved ones... and as of right now he's an adult, he's not married, or dating anyone seriously that we know of.

The Prince isn't either... so if his skivvies come off in Vegas... maybe that's his business, too.

#2.7 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:05 PM EDT

@Becky, not bitter, just observant. I've known a lot of young women who are attracted to bad boys (and Lochte is definitely a bad boy) and then act surprised and hurt when they get used and dumped... his own mother said he only does one night stands -- that should tell you something. "Real gentlemen" don't behave like that.

I'm not sure if you can post links, but here's one that gives you some idea about his nature (if this link doesn't work, google "10 Reasons Why Ryan Lochte Is America’s Sexiest Douchebag") it's rather funny and enlightening.

#2.8 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:26 PM EDT

His stupidity is a turn off.

#2.9 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:46 PM EDT

I could never figure out why I didn't like this guy but now I feel vindicated. He really is a douche. I don't know why though.. Maybe because I can't stand people who shove themselves into the limelight so quickly after winning something. Phelps did it but it seems like he did it with more class. Anyway.. @Becky.. you sure you just don't have the hots for him?

#2.10 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:48 PM EDT

ulrich and dborfwick - Accomplish what he has and then see what happens. Only at that point will you be able to call Lochte names. What a bunch of jealous, insecure twits!

#2.11 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 PM EDT

I find it ironic that someone would criticize another person for "trash talking" and then call that person a "douche" - why should Ryan Lochte act any classier than any OTHER American, including the above posters???

#2.12 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:42 PM EDT

what happened with Harry has absolutely nothing to do with lack of class.Its not like he was streaking outside he was behide walls and a closed door whomever took that pic and uploaded it online is more guilty in my opinion.Now i get his a public figure his a monarch.And Royals are expected to act a certain way.But his a young man his only 27 years old he was just letting his hair down a bit and having some fun.What Harry did is no different from alot of things some other people do when they're partying the difference is they aren't in the public eye so no one cares.keep in mind he will be deployed soon his probably worried for himself and others and he has done his military and royal duties whenever commanded of him and did so with Grace.I think he should get credit for that.Some people are freaking out as if he killed someone its not that serious.It wasn't that bad stupid? Yes tacky okay yeah but that does not mean in general he has no class.Some act like they want the man tarred and feathered.I say GET OVER IT

#2.13 - Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:00 AM EDT

Prince who? I didn't know England still had a king.

#3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:25 AM EDT

If you're that out of touch with the world, you shouldn't have right to vote!

#3.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:53 AM EDT

They are a tourist and paparazzi attraction, thats all....

#3.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:09 PM EDT

Showing off your ignorance? Queen Elizabeth is the head of state of 54 countries and monarch of 16. All in all she's the head of state for 2/3 of the world's population. she is not the queen of England alone.

#3.3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 PM EDT

TOTAL IGNORANCE !!! Get and education when you venture out of your trailer . You probably need some teeth as well when your out DUH!!!!

#3.4 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:20 PM EDT

@Alant98 - the whole notion of commonwealth is total BS if that is what you are referring to elizabeth being head of state for those countries. I say - she must apologize for colonial past and be tried for all the wrong of colonial era.

And YOU --- better get out of that era too. That era is OVER.

#3.5 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:38 PM EDT

It doesn't, it has a Queen. Too bad you're living in a different world. As to the Prince, I think that whoever took those pictures showed no class at all, and that they made it onto the internet is even less classy.

#3.6 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:42 PM EDT

@Bob Cotton - Before you tell someone to "get and education" you should probably know that there is no "d" in an, also you're equals you are. Don't cast stones when you're the idiot.

#3.7 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:54 PM EDT

The Queen is simply the most powerful person in the world. And most likely the richest.
                She's super cool.

#3.8 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:56 PM EDT

PJ, I love the commonwealth.

#3.9 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:58 PM EDT

Brittain doesn't have a king, stupid broad!!!!! They have a QUEEN Elizabeth.... Sheesh,,, why do they even allow women to learn to type.....much less post on a computer site.?????

#3.10 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:30 PM EDT

Jim - Your post confirms your stupidity. Dildos also should not learn to type.

#3.11 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:06 PM EDT

MB-

Are you an idiot or what???????

#3.12 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:27 PM EDT

You and Ulrich- need to hang together!

#3.13 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:34 PM EDT

I assumed MB was trying to make a joke - lighten up, people!

#3.14 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:39 PM EDT

Wow, where have you been? Price Harry is grandson of Queen Elizabeth - just celebrated her Jubilee (60th year on the throne). You might have heard of his brother, Price William and his wife Kate - married almost one and a half years ago - big deal on TV and in the news. You probably remember Princess Diana, the late mother of William and Harry.

#3.15 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 PM EDT

I love Ryan and I think Harry is a great guy. He is still young and just wants to have some fun. So what is the big deal leave him alone and let him have his day in the nude. Myself I think the photographers shouldn't be printing anyones picture without their written consent. Ryan is a role model for so many of our young men and women and is gorgeous to boot. By the way I am a 69 year old Grandmother and I had my share of this kind of fun when I was their age and thank God we didn't have cameras all the time like in todays world of cell phones etc.

Reply#5 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:32 AM EDT

Amen - I'm with you on this! Neither of them are married and it's their business. People worry too much about other peoples business. These people do not belong to us. More power to them.

#5.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:09 PM EDT

Agree! A lot of jealous and insecure men, oops, I mean boys, on this post.

#5.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:07 PM EDT

If I were Prince Harry, I'd be REALLY PISSED at whoever took those pictures. Somebody in his entourage is gonna get fired over this!

#5.3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:44 PM EDT

Who won the race? Did Lochte let him win or was he caught off guard?

Reply#6 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:32 AM EDT

That's what I was wondering!

#6.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:37 AM EDT

Lochte won.

#6.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:45 PM EDT

Everybody is a winner when you're on the down low.

#6.3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:24 PM EDT

Prince Harry has plenty of class! He has been taught class and etiquette since the day he was born! Have you ever thought that maybe he would like to be just like everyone else and live life? A life that doesn't involve his every move being scrutinized and judged by the media and the world? So he cuts loose once in awhile, so what? I would much rather see him cutting loose and being normal than being the stuffed shirt/skirt like his father and grandmother. Go Harry!!

Reply#7 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:35 AM EDT

Just because you are TAUGHT class (and etiquette), doesn't mean you HAVE class. (Not saying Harry does, or does not, but that's quite the snobbish attitude.)

Most of the classiest people I know were raised without the benefit of such "teaching".

#7.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:42 AM EDT

1. People can be taught manners and etiquette, and they can be taught from childhood to have empathy for, and interest in, other people. If they are good "students", they will have "class". Diana and Charles raised their children well in this regard. Some people, even from humble backgrounds, have an innate sense of dignity, manners, and concern for others. They too have "class". Innate or learned, one isn't better than the other if the applications are the same. Good people are good people.

2. People with class don't draw attention to others by calling them snobs.

#7.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:19 PM EDT

Please read a little closer Nik. I didn't call anyone a snob. I said it was a snobbish attitude. I was criticizing the behaviour (in this case, the post) and not the person.

There is a distinct difference between citicizing behaviour and a person.

For example, partying in the nude, especially in the USA, is NOT a "classy" behaviour, yet you say Harry was "raised well". So ... is HE, as a person, classy and just indulged in some "unclassy" behaviour? Or is he not a classy person? Do we criticize the BEHAVIOUR (as I did with the above post) or do we criticize the PERSON (which I did not)?

People with class SHOULD comment on errant behaviour. I'm sure that Charles and Diana did when teaching their sons how to behave.

#7.3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:22 PM EDT

Give Harry a break!!! No doubt he has a wild side to him, but he's just living life and having fun. I don't see any harm in that!

Reply#8 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:39 AM EDT

why didnt they ask Lochte about his parents foreclosure.

Reply#9 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:39 AM EDT

Come on now... really?

Why go there?

That's his parent's business if it is true...

#9.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:46 AM EDT

Because that is none of our business.

We are all facing tough times...thanks to our government.

Leave the kid alone.

Hey sylviag, competed and won any gold in the Olympics....didn't think so.

So does that make you less of a person?

#9.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:48 AM EDT

its true. I'll send you the article if you like. and it was gabby douglas' parents business too. but they asked her about it on an interview for her winning the gold!

#9.3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:49 AM EDT

Ray in jax ...You are right! Sylviag must be a VERY bitter little person. Or maybe jsut stupid.

#9.4 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 AM EDT

coco plez. what cant take it huh, when you' hear the truth. why is it ok for them to ask Gabby about her families personal business, but its not ok for them to ask Lochte. tell me, I want to know....dunce

#9.5 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:03 PM EDT

sylviag, maybe the Today Show is showing a little class now.

Why bring it up at all. What does it have to do with the children?

Get a life for Pete's sake

#9.6 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:05 PM EDT

u still didnt answer my question. it was ok to ask her, but not to ask him, see how you're all riled up by me mentioning it. well, what about the national press, talk shows, why, why, did they ask Gabby, who is a child, and not Ryan Lochte, why the double standard.

#9.7 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:15 PM EDT

"Get a life for Pete's sake"

Who's Pete?

#9.8 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:22 PM EDT

Yeah, maybe if Lochte sold that STUPID $25,000 diamond grill he wears in his mouth, he could have helped his mom out. Nah, he's too interested in trying to be hip and cool to actually be thoughtful. After the interviews and behavior I saw from him during the Olympics, it's pretty obvious he's just a frat boy douchebag looking for his 15 min.

#9.9 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:28 PM EDT

@slyvag - Because you were the kind of low life that they were pandering to for ratings when they asked that question. Plus both interviews probably weren't produced and/or directed by the same people, plus maybe Lochte has a better agent than Gabby and was able to screen that question (i.e. if you want the interview, you don't ask that question.)

Bottom line you're still a troll.

#9.10 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:31 PM EDT

Nikolaus20,
                                      "This phrase and phrases like "for Pete's sake" are euphemisms for the phrases "for the love of God/Christ" Nowadays phrases like "for the love of God" are commonly used, but the euphemisms are still used.
                                      Why Pete? Most likely it is a reference to the catholic Saint Peter."
                                        #9.11 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:48 PM EDT

why didnt they ask Lochte about his parents foreclosure.

Um, 'cause they were more interested in the Prince Harry story??? Chalk it up to shallow journalists.

#9.12 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:47 PM EDT

The Prince has been over-exposed. Someone must be sacked for it!

Reply#10 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:43 AM EDT

What a play on words...over-exposed.

Thanks for the laugh. :)

#10.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 PM EDT

When is the UK going to wise up and get rid of the monarchy?? The "royals" are not ROYAL. It's time to cut the charade and tell those folks "GET A J-O-B", "FIND A CAREER", and stop pretending they are any more than the richest welfare fraud recipients.If I am wrong, please somebody, anybody, tell me what exactly do they do that deserves the people of the UK footing the bill, from birth to the grave???

Reply#11 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:44 AM EDT

They have jobs... maybe if you would educate yourself before spouting off, you'd seem like less of a moron....

Try Google.... Harry is a soldier and William is a pilot. All the royal male members serve in the military in one capacity or the other.

#11.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:48 AM EDT

Let us not forget the many hours Prince William and Harry give to charities.

#11.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 AM EDT

Groveling "royalty" worshipers telling us to educate ourselves.

You have no way of being sure if the alleged fathers in the royal line are the biological fathers.

#11.3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 AM EDT

Being a "biological" father...does not make you a DAD.

Look at all the "biological" fathers that are low life.

#11.4 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:03 PM EDT

Andi and Ray - Both princes have already accomplished more than you will ever dream of. YOU get a job and a life! Step aside from your jealousies and build something for yourselves that you can be proud of.

#11.5 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:22 PM EDT

In other words..Harry was already drunk before they met

Reply#12 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:50 AM EDT

Yes, Lochte's a great athlete, but every time I hear him talk I conclude Lochte has the IQ of a handball.

Reply#13 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 AM EDT

Maybe he is nervous and finds it hard to be articulate like you.

#13.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:53 AM EDT

Please, don't insult handballs...

#13.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 PM EDT

Harry should get smarter and have a better set of FRIENDS! gold digging friends who are opportunists and stupid are a liability to him.

Reply#14 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 AM EDT

I just lost any respect for Harry. Not because of the swim or the naked thing, but because he sent "his people" over to Ryan first. Hello, Harry - you're in a nightclub and you can't walk over to someone and say "Hi. I'm Harry and..."?

As Harry is the spare and not the heir, he has as much value as his closeted Uncle Andrew or his mule-faced cousin Beatrice.

Reply#15 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:55 AM EDT

Lost any respect for you...hater.

#15.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:59 AM EDT

Harry is a Royal! he still thinks he is in a colony of Britains! some one for got to tell him we kicked his royal relatives out long ago! and you all want them back? yikes.

#15.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:10 PM EDT

Savvy - You are just goofy. Do you really think he can just wander around and chat with people? There is a little thing called security when it comes to the royals. That wasn't hierarchy - that was security.

#15.3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:19 PM EDT

When asked why he partied so, Harry was reported to have said:

Uh,... It's good to be the Prince???

Reply#16 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:56 AM EDT

Why is the title of this article,

'Ryan Lochte dishes on Vegas party with Prince Harry'

when Ryan Lochte didn't attend nor was he ever invited to said party?

Reply#17 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:07 PM EDT

Because they referred to the pool party they were both in.

#17.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:40 PM EDT

I wish everyone would leave Harry alone !! However they should stone the scumbag that took the pictures and sold them!! Now that's a whore !!!! My God he is just a healthy normal young man and did nothing wrong, The whole problem with our world is letting scum bags take photos with out permission and selling them We need to start sending these invaders to prison !!!!!My God we lost lady Diana because of trying to get photos STOP THIS INSANITY !!!!We need to have guidelines and laws God Bless you Harry sorry you had to go through this !!

Hopefully next time your useless body guards will take camera,s away from all who enter your enviorment

Reply#18 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:14 PM EDT

Sylviag, while I think none of it is any of our business, let me help you out here about the differences between the situations. First, Gabby's mom declared bankruptcy in February (you know before the Olympics) and Gabby is 16 and still at home. Gabby was pretty much unknown until recently and is undoubtedly going to come into some money. Tacky as it is, some people would think that news. Ryan is long emancipated, not living at home, and the news of the foreclosure of his parents just came out earlier this month. However, it was in the news so despite your claims it was published, just like with the Douglas'. Second, the article on Gabby's mom was broken by a nothing outlet and became bigger news because people thought it was a low shot. Other outlets probably have learned from the negative press given over the shot at Abby's mom and they weren't going there in this interview. They didn't go there with Gabby either. Of course, you don't have such compuction and take upon yourself to be offended for the Douglas family. Whatever, go ahead and wallow in your low class....

Reply#19 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:16 PM EDT

its still his parents, and he had no fame yet, and its well known they were financially footing a lot of bills for him. to keep him in competition. your'e right, I am offended for the Douglas family...its appalling. even though a little known organization broke the story, it was still jumped on by press in an interview...and it had come out a few days before bout the Lochte's, but nobody said A WORD bout that!!!! ohno, we cant offend or embarrass them....but Gabby, yeah! no such consideration.

#19.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:35 PM EDT

Where did you get your article? you got it from a media outlet, a google brings up dozens of articles os IT IS OUT THERE!! The word was said and only a total clueless dolt can't see there isn't any similarity. Why aren't you upset that he isn't being picked on about his hair styles too? What a maroon. Take your hair shirt and go somewhere else....

#19.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:43 PM EDT

Maybe they (journalists, I assume) aren't asking Ryan about his parent's foreclosure because they're afraid he'll punch them out? Just a thought - not so sure why you're pissed at Ryan about this; it's not HIS fault that his interviewers aren't asking that question. Maybe the question to Gabby was seen in such POOR LIGHT by the public that journalists wised up and decided not to ask???

#19.3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:53 PM EDT

what else is he going to do with his life, he has no future! much like the rest of us in Obamaland, we are royal and don't even know it! OH sorry, we are the middle class or in the language of Obamafanatics, we are the common people, in French "bush-league"

Reply#20 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:16 PM EDT

Lochte sounds great! I hope he wins lots of gold at the next Olympics. He shouldn't worry about acting - he just needs some lessons - he can do that too. Good luck to our new golden boy!

Reply#21 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:16 PM EDT

he is stupid, the people that count will stay away from him when they figure out he cannot shut up and keep a secret, he is desperate for money and fame, he will implode shortly and have to take up swimming again, just like Phelps will return in 2016 because that is all they can do.

#21.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:19 PM EDT

I am so sure you know all about everyone. We will all contact you in the future if we have any questions about anyone. You are an idiot! Most of your posts don't even make sense.

#21.2 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:18 PM EDT

you have to be smarter than a Fifth grader, to understand that you are a graduate of pubic education.

#21.3 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:25 PM EDT

buffalo - you are just a jealous idiot. There are a lot of guys just jealous of both the prince and the Olympian.

#21.4 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 PM EDT

How long until we see the attention seeking Lochte on some reality show or dating/sleeping with some 'famous' person? Everything I've seen/heard from him screams "Look at me! Look at me!". Phelps will always be the king of the pool and humility, Lochte will just be another obnoxious Jersey Shore-type sleazebag.

Reply#22 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:31 PM EDT

I'm sure deep down Harry is just like any other regular Joe. He takes his pants off one leg at a time.

Reply#23 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:50 PM EDT

Ryan Lochte looks, talks and sounds like an idiot.

Reply#24 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:52 PM EDT

Lochte is an arrogant, idiot. Michael Phelps is AWESOME...pot smoking and all. He seems like a true gentleman and champion. As for Prince Harry, he is just having fun and isn't hurting anyone. He is probably tired of being compared to his brother and has decided to rebel, I am sure lots of people can relate to that.

Reply#25 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:56 PM EDT

I agree with Cheri. I like Prince Harry - I think he probably puts up with A LOT. Now Ryan Lochte - he's just a big mouthed idiot. Who "wears a grill" to a metal ceremony? Is he just retarded or something?

Ryan needs to grow up - back the mouthing up with some action.

#25.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:42 PM EDT

Why in the HELL don't they leave the guy alone? This is so much "BULL @!$%#" to harass him! Back off you rag Tabloids...

Reply#26 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:01 PM EDT

You tell the "BASTARDS" Dave!!!!!!!!!

#26.1 - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:03 PM EDT