Shawn Johnson's dare: On your marks, get set... jump for TODAY!

Shawn Johnson, Olympic gold medalist and TODAY.com special correspondent, dared viewers to show us their spirit by jumping for joy! See the best responses below, and show us yours with the hashtag #OlympicsTODAY!

Reading this on a mobile device? Click here to view the pictures.

I jumped from Today all the way to GMA! What cracked me up this morning was seeing Lenny in the audience at GMA! Even he's jumped shipped at the shoddy way Matt treated Ann by getting her fired!

The Today Show ratings have dropped quite a bit since they fired Ann, I guess that whole thing isn't working out too well for them. I'll return to the Today Show as soon as they fire Matt. Meanwhile, I bet the people at GMA are loving the fact that Lenny has moved over to them.

Reply#1 - Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:00 PM EDT

Besides Lenny, I know the Today show will be hurting when I hear that cameraman with the big laugh on GMA! That would be funny. Having Lenny move over is pretty funny though.

Don't forget: Jump from Today!

Reply#2 - Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:55 PM EDT

Hello from London :-) My daughter and I are here for two weeks for the Olympics celebrating her graduation from Florida State University and my birthday on Friday, August 3, 2012. I would love to find out where the Today show is being broadcast live so we can be there and watch it and of course, hold up "our" sign like so many do. Please let me know where to be and when so we don't miss out and our loved ones in the USA can look for us. This has been an experience of a lifetime starting with fantastic seats at the Opening Ceremony ( see profile pic) and FUN everyday at the Olympics and exploring London like tourists! Keep calm and carry on as the saying goes! Go Team USA !!

Reply#3 - Thu Aug 2, 2012 9:25 AM EDT

Hey Matt why don't you get a new job and then the ratings are sure to improve. Get lost girly man.

Reply#4 - Thu Aug 2, 2012 9:53 AM EDT

Agree with all the above, we love you ANN CURRY

Reply#5 - Thu Aug 2, 2012 10:00 AM EDT

Yeah, Where's Ann??????

Reply#6 - Thu Aug 2, 2012 10:41 AM EDT

Ann Curry did a small piece from Aurora CO after the shooting and I have not seen anything of her since. I do watch Brian Williams on the Nightly News and thought perhaps she would show up as a contributor or on Rock Center. Nothing.

OMG....Lenny is in the GMA audience??? Now there is a ratings moment!

Matt....still thinking he has it. Lester Holt has it! Willy Geist has it! Carl has it! Dave has it, and any other of those great "fill in" replacements when "Matt is on assignment" or taking a few days off. By the way, Matt.....eat a cheeseburger. I have watched the show only twice since Ann left...no chemistry at all, seems forced.

OH what will the network do when those ratings just never seem to jump to #1 anymore???

Reply#7 - Mon Aug 6, 2012 10:36 AM EDT

I agree with all the above. Today is going down. I was a loyal viewer, and then they fired Ann. With the way it was done combined with who replaced her- Savannah, who is annoying as hell, I switched to GMA. I love Josh and Amy and the weather guy. If you needed a replacement for Ann, you could have made the transition with class and respect and had Amy Robald take the seat. She is now as GMA rocking. Classy lady and great addition to their team. Love Robin!!!

Today, your ship is sinking and with Matt and Savannah steering it- it's a Posiden Adventure on the Hudson waiting to happen. If Lenny switched, that says something. Wait til their home from the Olympics, ratings will drop more.

Good luck. You're sure going to need it.

Reply#8 - Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:45 PM EDT